By Janet Scott
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.
I love snow and when there is a fresh blanket of snow it just seems as though everything is fresh and clean, it is like a fresh start! There is just something invigorating and refreshing to look out and see the beauty of everything fresh and white! We seldom see such a thing here in Middle TN, but that’s ok, I don’t miss the shoveling.
God has gone to great lengths to help you keep your past in your past and your mistakes out of your way. Are you allowing Him to give you the fresh start you need today or are you beating yourself up over the mistakes you have made? I would encourage you if you are still making those mistakes to STOP IT! Seriously, why live under the bondage of Satan when you can live free with a new lease on life. If you know someone wallowing in the pit of I can’t forgive myself encourage them to climb out and get started on life again. Don’t live a defeated life God paid an awful high price by giving his son for you to live a victorious life. Why would you settle for anything else?
Reach out today to God and ask Him to show you any areas you may need His forgiveness in and then ask Him to help you move on and live the life He created you to live. Jesus gave His life for you sins, how frustrating it must be for Him to watch people who have been forgiven live in the guilt of something His death paid the price for so they didn’t have to live that way. God has called you to a victorious life in Him so get started today; don’t allow Satan to rob you of that!
“Progress involves risk. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.” Frederick B. Wilcox
- Wally Show Talks With We Are Messengers - March 30, 2017
- Taking Care of One of Our Own - March 25, 2017
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016