From time to time I love to post something that my wonderful wife Janet has written to the ladies on her Chocolate and God blog. Every
day she has something awesome to say. I thought todays Bible study needed to be shared with everyone. All of us struggle with a weakness or two and at times it really becomes very discouraging. I want you to read what Janet wrote, it’s a great perspective. This is a great word from God and an encouragement to all of us. CLICK HERE to read the Bible study. Trust me, you’ll be encouraged.
Check out my Facebook page today. I am praying for people by name. You’ll understand once you arrive. CLICK HERE for my Facebook page.
Bill & Janet Scott
- Wally Show Talks With We Are Messengers - March 30, 2017
- Taking Care of One of Our Own - March 25, 2017
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016