I’ll be honest. I was feeling overwhelmed this morning. It was one of those times when you just felt hopeless in a few areas of your life.
My wife writes a daily Bible study called Chocolate and God. As I was waiting to board a plane today, I read her devotional. I was blown away with hope, encouragement and God’s love. You need to read this today and share with many. Satan is attacking so many with the feeling of hopelessness.
2 Kings 3:18a And this is but a light thing in the sight of the Lord:
The king of Judah, the king of Edom and the king of Israel were headed out to battle against the king of Moab and they had planned out a 7 day journey but what they hadn’t planned for was the fact that they were out there without water for all of that time. They decided to go find Elisha to ask him what they should do because they figured maybe God had brought them all together to destroy them because they weren’t living for Him. Elisha just told them to fill the valley they were in with ditches and told them they wouldn’t see rain or wind but God would fill the ditches with water for them to drink and that is where this verse comes in: “this is but a light (or small) thing in the sight of the Lord. ( READ FULL STUDY)
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016
- The Journey Is Ready To Race With New Car - June 1, 2016
- What A Great JOY FM Video - May 26, 2016