My wife Janet wrote this today and I thought it might bless you as you begin a new week.
Esther 2:16 And when Esther was taken to King Ahasuerus, into his royal palace , in the tenth month, which is the month of Tebeth in the seventh year of his reign, the king loved Esther more than all the women, and she won grace and favor in his sight more than all the virgins, so that he set the royal crown on her head and made her queen instead of Vashti.
The question keeps looming overhead: “Do I have what it takes?” (read the whole devotional CLICK here)
- Wally Show Talks With We Are Messengers - March 30, 2017
- Taking Care of One of Our Own - March 25, 2017
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016