Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.
No matter what you are facing today and no matter what is going on in your life you have the choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Whether it is your relationship with God, your service, your job, your marriage, your friendships you have a choice of whether or not to be faithful.
There are times in marriages when maybe things aren’t going your way, maybe your spouse isn’t as romantic as you would like or maybe they are even borderline abusive you have a choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Now, if you are in an abusive relationship get help and that may involve getting out, don’t continue in abuse, but don’t cheat either. Often when things aren’t going well in a marriage Satan will move stealthily in with someone who is so sweet and understanding and somehow has the ability to fill that “need” in your life – run! Don’t turn to someone else, turn to God! READ THE REST, CLICK HERE.
- If Your Goal Is To Beat The Big Dog, You Have Aimed Too Low - February 8, 2016
- Congratulations to Kurt Wallace and Team - February 8, 2016
- His Radio On In Columbia SC - February 8, 2016
- Ministry Competitors or Kingdom Cooperatives? - January 12, 2016
- Air 1 On The Air - January 10, 2016
- 10 Lies In Your Marriage - January 10, 2016
- When FM is Dead - January 10, 2016
- Getting Real At Home - January 8, 2016
- Why A Year End Fundraiser Works - December 28, 2015
- When FM is Dead - November 9, 2015