Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.
No matter what you are facing today and no matter what is going on in your life you have the choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Whether it is your relationship with God, your service, your job, your marriage, your friendships you have a choice of whether or not to be faithful.
There are times in marriages when maybe things aren’t going your way, maybe your spouse isn’t as romantic as you would like or maybe they are even borderline abusive you have a choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Now, if you are in an abusive relationship get help and that may involve getting out, don’t continue in abuse, but don’t cheat either. Often when things aren’t going well in a marriage Satan will move stealthily in with someone who is so sweet and understanding and somehow has the ability to fill that “need” in your life – run! Don’t turn to someone else, turn to God! READ THE REST, CLICK HERE.
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016
- The Journey Is Ready To Race With New Car - June 1, 2016
- What A Great JOY FM Video - May 26, 2016