Psalm 119:30 I have chosen the way of faithfulness; I set your rules before me.
No matter what you are facing today and no matter what is going on in your life you have the choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Whether it is your relationship with God, your service, your job, your marriage, your friendships you have a choice of whether or not to be faithful.
There are times in marriages when maybe things aren’t going your way, maybe your spouse isn’t as romantic as you would like or maybe they are even borderline abusive you have a choice of whether or not you will remain faithful. Now, if you are in an abusive relationship get help and that may involve getting out, don’t continue in abuse, but don’t cheat either. Often when things aren’t going well in a marriage Satan will move stealthily in with someone who is so sweet and understanding and somehow has the ability to fill that “need” in your life – run! Don’t turn to someone else, turn to God! READ THE REST, CLICK HERE.
- What A Great JOY FM Video - May 26, 2016
- WGTS Staff Member Wins Emmy Award - May 26, 2016
- Radio Station Bus Campagins - May 17, 2016
- 5 Tips To Reaching Your Dream At Your Radio Station - March 23, 2016
- WORD FM Blows It Out - February 28, 2016
- WGTS Scores With New Video - February 26, 2016
- Radio and Video - February 16, 2016
- If Your Goal Is To Beat The Big Dog, You Have Aimed Too Low - February 8, 2016
- Congratulations to Kurt Wallace and Team - February 8, 2016
- His Radio On In Columbia SC - February 8, 2016