Usually this blog is about radio. I will post something this week in regards to media. However, I wanted to post this podcast because this is something we all deal with, especially in radio.
Janet and I just recorded this podcast cast. Today’s program is “Boundaries.” Every one that is reading this needs to hear the program. Without boundaries in your marriage you are at risk. Today’s topic is very close to the heart of both Janet and me. We believe in boundaries in our marriage. We believe in protecting what God has given us. I am encouraging each of you to listen to this podcast and also share it on your FaceBook and Twitter.
HUGE FAVOR: After listening to the program, would you place go to iTunes from your computer (CLICK HERE) and RATE and REVIEW the podcast. When we get enough reviews iTunes promotes the podcast all over their platform. So many marriages are hurting. This is a great tool and Janet and I would be forever grateful if you would review the program. You will see a picture below of what you will see when you go to iTunes.
Janet and I share stories from our marriage. Our goal is for you to see what we have gone through, what we have learned and provide tips for your marriage. You can also listen at hour web site at Reality at Home.
Have a wonderful week.
- Wally Show Talks With We Are Messengers - March 30, 2017
- Taking Care of One of Our Own - March 25, 2017
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016