By Todd Isberner, ShareMedia Services Co-founder and President
The buzz in today’s world of fundraising is all about “the story.”
Most nonprofits build their case for support around the stories or testimonies of those who were helped through their ministry. This basically gives a donor proof that the outcome of their donation does make a difference.
Who doesn’t want that?
But if a powerful story, in and of itself, was enough to move someone to give, then why ask?
That may sound a bit absurd because, of course, there needs to be an ask that accompanies the story. Right? (READ MORE)
- Wally Show Talks With We Are Messengers - March 30, 2017
- Taking Care of One of Our Own - March 25, 2017
- Why Do We Raise Money? - March 16, 2017
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach! - March 16, 2017
- Why using listener stories won’t raise money - March 16, 2017
- I Hate Asking For Money - March 16, 2017
- HOW TO KEEP IT FRESH ON AIR DURING FUNDRAISING - March 16, 2017
- Top 10 Signs You Are At CMB - September 2, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - July 11, 2016
- Why You Need A Fundraising Coach - June 6, 2016